Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on. Don’t see Wolves as a rival but uses Sevilla and At Madrid as examples.

Tingling here.

With respect I'd rather aim to copy the modus operandi of At Madrid and Sevilla. Phil Kirkbride wrote a good piece in the echo I read comparing our two clubs.

Do you tingle about him? It could be online, but I think i remember reading it in print version, do you get the echo mate?

Edit it was David Prentice, had a quick google search.

We still haven't sold Martina Mirallas Bolasie or Niasse.

That is the real disgrace this window.

It’s definitely a disappointment but not a disgrace. Can’t blame anyone for not wanting him so can’t blame the club for not being able to sell him. We clearly want them gone.

With respect I'd rather aim to copy the modus operandi of At Madrid and Sevilla. Phil Kirkbride wrote a good piece in the echo I read comparing our two clubs.

Do you tingle about him? It could be online, but I think i remember reading it in print version, do you get the echo mate?

Edit it was David Prentice, had a quick google search.
**swings in** put a sock in it wannabe senor or i will paella the misery on u. @Connor do u recognise his scent??

If that's how far our striker pursuit has fallen, I'd rather just sign Welbeck on an incentive laden short term contract. Stuani and Austin are crap.

But I doubt its true, as Marcel doesn't sign crap. Still think there is a veteran mystery striker (Costa or someone similar) out there waiting in the shadows to be announced. Never really been sold on Kean or Leao, as the plan is to allow DCL to grow into our long term #9.

Sevilla have signed 8 players, maybe 9, including 2 strikers.
I think Atlético Madrid have signed similar amount. Including you guest it two strikers.
Valenica are wanting Leao, have signed Maxi Gomez and have Rodrigo and Gameiro.

Call me a bed wetter if you'd like but there is a legitimate concern of our transfer speed, in comparison to other clubs.
Proper whiney little cryarse you aren't you. Go and support Sevilla or Valencia if early signings are what really matters.

Or stop whining like a bitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back