Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
His contract is through 2022 and I don't think his value is that high right now. If we loan he could increase his value.

2022 eh.. so yeah still time to leverage a better sales price or see if he looks ready next year... but he just had a good season and has always shown himself positively for us. .. it just feels like limbo to me though. I would prefer him to stay and get game time for us again..

But will they play him centrally or at RB again?
I don’t know what is best.. just get frustrated with loan after loan... inevitably it ends in a sale.

2022 eh.. so yeah still time to leverage a better sales price or see if he looks ready next year... but he just had a good season and has always shown himself positively for us. .. it just feels like limbo to me though. I would prefer him to stay and get game time for us again..

But will they play him centrally or at RB again?
I don’t know what is best.. just get frustrated with loan after loan... inevitably it ends in a sale.
Agreed about the CB vs RB thing matters. He needs to play CB. I don't want him to stay and get time here because I don't think he's good enough currently. A loan is good but at CB.

Sevilla have signed 8 players, maybe 9, including 2 strikers.
I think Atlético Madrid have signed similar amount. Including you guest it two strikers.
Valenica are wanting Leao, have signed Maxi Gomez and have Rodrigo and Gameiro.

Call me a bed wetter if you'd like but there is a legitimate concern of our transfer speed, in comparison to other clubs.

But he might be able to finish?He would be something different?

Everyone thought Tosun would be a great finisher.. I said at the time (to some astonishment) I didn’t think he was the answer.. why? Looked like he lacked pace and power needed in the EPL..

If you telling me Leao is the same then swerve from me. You need both to create your own chances or be in the right place to finish...

Is Leao at least quick?

I think Atlético Madrid have signed similar amount. Including you guest it two strikers.

Call me a bed wetter if you'd like but there is a legitimate concern of our transfer speed, in comparison to other clubs.

Oh no. How will we compete in the league cup against At Madrid and Sevilla??

Wolves have added precisely nobody to their squad from last season.

Everyone thought Tosun would be a great finisher.. I said at the time (to some astonishment) I didn’t think he was the answer.. why? Looked like he lacked pace and power needed in the EPL..

If you telling me Leao is the same then swerve from me. You need both to create your own chances or be in the right place to finish...

Is Leao at least quick?
He's at least 50 times the athlete Tosun is. Both quick and fairly strong. It's hard to say how he compares to PL players now but that isn't an area I'd be very worries about.

I think most people call you a kopite mate

He's at least 50 times the athlete Tosun is. Both quick and fairly strong. It's hard to say how he compares to PL players now but that isn't an area I'd be very worries about.

Yeah I know nothing about him.. haven’t even YouTubed the kid yet... so genuine question..

Is Leao at least quick?

He’s pretty rapid.

Chill mate.
How many have our Premier League rivals signed ?.
Rather take a bit more time , and ensure that we get the best available , rather than as previous regimes i.e. charge in and waste vast amounts of money.
As we have learnt , repenting at our leisure is absolutely no fun !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back