Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we been linked with anyone over the last couple of days ?

I’ve not seen a credible link in a for a while
11423D24-41FD-46CC-A396-9B9FE609B0E3.webp

See Sky saying Holgate on loan again.. don't get the point... play him or sell him now.. surely we know enough to make a decision. To be fair this is a rumour about WBA wanting.. not that we are going to loan him so isn’t a criticism... will be if we loan again..

He’s not a kid anymore..

Strange really .. people rightly a little anxious . Real real oppertunity to try and catch the teams in the top 6. Watched Chelsea today against Barcelona. Although they played well and yes it was only preseason we could with right additions give it a good go at catching the likes of Chelsea and Arsenal / Man U etc... Still have faith in Brands and suspect we may see some loans in with 2/3 permanent

See Sky saying Holgate on loan again.. don't get the point... play him or sell him now.. surely we know enough to make a decision. To be fair this is a rumour about WBA wanting.. not that we are going to loan him so isn’t a criticism... will be if we loan again..

He’s not a kid anymore..

They've just got 15 million for Rondon, I'd ask for 15-20 or tell them to go away

He’s not a kid anymore..
His contract is through 2022 and I don't think his value is that high right now. If we loan he could increase his value.

I don't think he's excellent at shooting, he's poor. As a whole package though I think he plays an important part in how we are trying to play. He fits the system and will only get better.

I don't think Leao will give us the strength, aerial prowess or ability to occupy defenders Calvert Lewin currently does.
But he might be able to finish?He would be something different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back