Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jorge v Mino Derby.

Screen-Shot-2018-08-22-at-17.36.38.png

Are we the ones in white?

Apologies just turned 22. Surely it makes all the difference, as players who are 22 tend to improve, whereas older players don't.

I think the lads excellent, dominated the defences of Arsenal, United and Chelsea.

That wasn’t your argument though.

I don’t dispute your assertion that he will probably improve. I just don’t think he is ever going to be the player we need him to be.

I didn’t bring lookman into anything you wierdo. Someone else said that we needed to shift players who weren’t contributing and you made a point of saying that lookman isn’t on as much as others. I agreed with the original poster and you seek to have agreed but then thrown in one of your usual comments about your regret that ratfink is being sold.

It’s like you’re incapable of just agreeing with someone without having to throw something additional in. It’s like an illness.
It's called having to have the last say. Most of the posters on here are afflicted with it.;)

But it wasn't the scouts that found him. He wasn't some undiscovered gem is my point. They don't get credit for him.

Mate??!! Of course he was scouted, do you think the manager just randomly picked his name out of a hat blindfolded and said yep, he will do?

They get credit for getting a player on a free then selling for £30mill. Same way Dortmund get credit for signing Dembele for €15mill and selling for over €120mill.

Porto, Benfica, Monaco and Atletico are masters at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back