Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wolves have added precisely nobody to their squad from last season.

This is true, however I don't see them as rivals as Everton, and I'd be happy for them to sign nobody, not use it as a point of comparison to the standard's we should expect.

Bottom line is we should be setting out the ambition of the club by having a real attack at the market.

A solid pre-season can build up chance to run off momentum.
Like our manager wanted.

Chill mate.
How many have our Premier League rivals signed ?.
Rather take a bit more time , and ensure that we get the best available , rather than as previous regimes i.e. charge in and waste vast amounts of money.
As we have learnt , repenting at our leisure is absolutely no fun !

Premier league seems very sedated transfer wise in previous years, that is why we should be taking advantage not use it as scope to model our activity on.

I'm not advocating we 'do a villa' but some incoming's are needed in the next few day's or I'm seriously going to be flapping it.

This is true, however I don't see them as rivals as Everton, and I'd be happy for them to sign nobody, not use it as a point of comparison to the standard's we should expect.

Bottom line is we should be setting out the ambition of the club by having a real attack at the market.

Like our manager wanted.
By doing shrewd business and not panic buying with plenty of time left in the window.

Sevilla have signed 8 players, maybe 9, including 2 strikers.
I think Atlético Madrid have signed similar amount. Including you guest it two strikers.
Valenica are wanting Leao, have signed Maxi Gomez and have Rodrigo and Gameiro.

Call me a bed wetter if you'd like but there is a legitimate concern of our transfer speed, in comparison to other clubs.
MOMMMMMMMMMMM TEAMS HAVE SIGNED PLAYERS QUICKER THAN EVERTON

Like our manager wanted.

Hold on. Don’t see Wolves as a rival but uses Sevilla and At Madrid as examples.

Tingling here.

Only one of our 3 signings have been shrewd in my opinion. Other two could of waited until deadline day.

I am definitely not following your logic here. Lossl on a free and Delph for 10m isn't good business based on the timing? Are you assuming other deals aren't being negotiated?

We still haven't sold Martina Mirallas Bolasie or Niasse.

That is the real disgrace this window.
They are almost impossible to shift mate. Some of them you literally couldn't give away. Their lack of ability , combined with salaries = difficult for anyone to want them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back