Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear to god I hope we swerve Zaha Palace after Bolasie would pound us harder then a teenage girl searching for her daddy over the fee

NeighboringGleamingFlamingo-size_restricted.gif

The people who used to moan that we don’t do smart business are now moaning that we haven’t done enough business.

The window hasn’t closed.
Who cares who other teams have signed.
If you want us to keep making the same mistakes then quite frankly you’re just thick.

12:51

EVERTON IN ZAHA TALKS
Everton will hold talks over the signing of Wilfried Zaha this week, according to Sky sources.
However, a source close to the player has told Sky Sports News the Crystal Palace winger's preference remains a move to Arsenal.

Keep living in your fantasy land

we will get £20m from Bolasie, McCarthy and Niasse. If somebody had said to me earlier this summer we would have added:

Gomes
delph,
Zaha

for a £50m outlay i'd have snapped their hands off. Zaha has been one of the stand out players in the league for the past 3 years. He won't come cheap

12:51

EVERTON IN ZAHA TALKS
Everton will hold talks over the signing of Wilfried Zaha this week, according to Sky sources.
However, a source close to the player has told Sky Sports News the Crystal Palace winger's preference remains a move to Arsenal.

Only thing that might be in this is that Zaha knows he’s not getting in every week into that Arsenal team. Even Aubemayang and Ozil are being rotated so there’s no way he’s guaranteed a start. He knows he walks into our team if Richarlison wants to play through the middle.

The only way I can see it is if Brands has accepted we aren’t getting a striker and Richarlison has demanded the number 9 role.

Saying that I still can’t see us going for this deal or Zaha even wanting it.

What I see is buying a player in a position where we have already very good players for 80m, when we have 2 glaring holes in what would be a difficult 11 for any team to play against.

He can play anywhere across the front 3

Zaha is way too expensive for me. He wants European footy too.

He does but he is never going to get that at Palace, where as here there is a chance. But then he may only want to leave Palace for a CL club or Arsenal as he's a fan.

Coming here is a step up for him, but is it a big enough step for him to want to leave and come back north?

we will get £20m from Bolasie, McCarthy and Niasse. If somebody had said to me earlier this summer we would have added:

Gomes
delph,
Zaha

for a £50m outlay i'd have snapped their hands off. Zaha has been one of the stand out players in the league for the past 3 years. He won't come cheap

Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back