Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s been the Copa America and the AFCON. May as well have been a euros or World Cup year. Transfers work in a chain, and some of our dead are probably dependent on top clubs getting their targets first. We can’t just target one of their players and expect them to let them leave without replacements. Pogba Lukaku Bale Neymar could all still move and there’ll be a ripple down effect of those moves occurring that might free up targets for us later in the window.
If Barca are to buy Neymar they will need to sell players to the value of 100m at least.
I would take Malcom and Semedo who were both on the list of players offered to PSG.
Umtiti (also offered to PSG ) would be IMO a good fallback if Zouma is not a possibility.
All the above are dictated by finances obviously and outgoing sales

There is no way that Zaha is worth 80 million. I dont think he is even worth a third of that. He has never been prolific, think the most he has ever scored is 10 in a season. Palace have put a ridiculous price on him because they dont want to lose him as nobody would be daft enough pay that price. At least i hope not anyway. Would much rather take our chances with someone like Malcolm who is younger, cheaper, more skillful, ambitious and will improve as time goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back