Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we mentioned ole Malcom a minimum of 1400 times this summer transfer period. Just read a report that Everton are willing to pull the trigger around 34M. They only paid 41M for him last year so would be good business. The word was around a whopping 55M only a few weeks ago. I guess they realized it would be hard to increase value on a player who rode their bench. Fantastic potential. 20 goals and 13 assist back in Bordeaux. 84 games played in that time but hes a youngling
on a player who rode their bench.
I am going out on a limb here and guessing you are american

Bedwetters keep wetting...shock.

It's not for me to offer names here
many, many, many players would jump through hoops to play for us
As it stands we are weaker than the above including West Ham imo.

2 weeks to go and we’ve got a LOT of work to do.
Expressing concern about our lack of signings is legitimate with two weeks to go.

Carry on trying to be funny, though, it’s hilarious.
Leicester and West Ham have both improved their squads.
All I said was that if the thing that is hindering us is player departures, then the club should be showing more ambition to get those players out the door faster (by amending our expectations on valuation). That, in turn, will enable us to bring in the right players that we've identified, quicker and continue the progress of the club.
Zaha would be excellent here
there's not much in the pot.
The return of the fake bid is almost upon us.

He has it all to do before the window closes...

I think two deals are linked to Lookman and Gueye going. If they leave I think we replace no problem. Surely by now there’s clarity around the Zouma position from Chelsea. We’ll either spend the window haggling for the right fee knowing Chelsea will sell (even though this will probably send the fan base into meltdown) or we’ll quickly be going onto another target. Striker I have absolutely no idea on. All to play for with a fortnight to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back