Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is going to be a fantastic window for the club. I think the problem is that we are not used to the high end professionalism that we operate in now (thank God).
There is no way that moshiri would allow us to drift not in a million years. I understand the frustration but that is the world of premiership transfers these days.

I'm not seeing any club tearing it up and I think there is a reason for that. Most deals will be getting done behind closed doors so to those losing it just chill and let good things come to those who wait.

I used to be that stress head BTW, I love our club and I am convinced we will do us proud. It will take a few more Windows but we will soon get it sorted.

To those comparing west ham, Newcastle etc... really?? whose teams of those types would you pick over us as of this post. We will do OK, I predict some movement after the new ground reveal it's what we do.

I predict the following ins:

Llorente
Malcolm
Neres
Arias
Gueye replacement ( sangare?? Not sure)

We all no the outs
Peace outhe

You dont think fans will turn this season?

Fans were VERY forgiving last season and now many see a vulnerable top 6 waiting to be cracked.

Make no mistake if we cock up next season oh my will the crowd turn.

I know my own flock.

Says “foreverblue”

You couldn’t make it up

Bolasie isn't on loan is he? Was only at Anderlecht for the second half of the season I thought.
Uh, when did we loan out Bolasie?
I just had a quick trawl of the forum to find his thread, I gave up on the 7th page. To put that into perspective, the Everton vs. West Ham 1977 thread has more recent comments on it!

I guess they pulled a sneaky on us. Farewell Yannick, we never even got to say goodbye... apparently.
My mistake. Guess it was wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back