Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sounds like Brands has been a fan for a while. Not going to pretend to be an expert and say I know him inside out, but he sounds ideal.

We need a replacement for Gueye, but we also need a centre back and right back. Sounds like this fella can play all three. Such an advantage having a player in your squad that is comfortable in a few positions.

What age is this guy?

I tell you now you can smell the tension in the air at GP these past few seasons.

If we mess this window up I see West Ham esque antics at Goodison next season - Flag Pole shoved in the centre circle - Sack the board chants - Silva RKO'ed from the stands
Which former Everton chairman said something like
'Everton fans pay good money, they're entitled to an opinion'
He said much more than this and he was correct. It might have been Sir Philip carter.
I pay near £600 for my season ticket, I will use my voice.
But you're miles wide of the mark with West Ham comparisons

Err he's okay, would like to see him in a better side but not sure I'd risk it being us because they'd probably try bend us over for a price.

I think he’d be a good signing, he’s had a couple of years in the PL to get the pace of the game here, think he’d do well, I’ve not seen any of those on your list though to compare with.

Ive supported the team for the last 24 years of garbage mate and paid good money and time doing so.

Maybe the billionaires and multi millionaires in the board room should consider giving something back to us all for a change whilst we suffer big Red parade trophies around our city.

I've had 26 years of garbage too. Get over yourself.

Vent before and after games at the game or on here or wherever. But creating some atmosphere and supporting the team during actual match time is fun. You should try it.

Which former Everton chairman said something like
'Everton fans pay good money, they're entitled to an opinion'
He said much more than this and he was correct. It might have been Sir Philip carter.
I pay near £600 for my season ticket, I will use my voice.
But you're miles wide of the mark with West Ham comparisons

I was joking about the West Ham mate - but yes its sad to see so many fans lose faith that they honestly dont care if they went to the grave never seeing us lift silverware again.

A true supporter wants better than 24 years of relegation battles, no trophies, awful derby showings, constant let downs etc etc.

Call the Kopites what you want but no chance they would have their let their board get away with what ours have since the 90's.

I was joking about the West Ham mate - but yes its sad to see so many fans lose faith that they honestly dont care if they went to the grave never seeing us lift silverware again.

A true supporter wants better than 24 years of relegation battles, no trophies, awful derby showings, constant let downs.

Ive seen us win League Titles, FA cups and a European trophy.

But then I also had to watch the 90s, swings and roundabouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back