Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said earlier Gbamin is more a centre mid, Samassekou is more defensive, Ascacibar is super defensive.
Samassekou is pretty defensive and isn't very expansive passing-wise.

Gbamin is playing CM due to Kunde and pushing up on the right, but I think he's better as a sitting DM.

Fussball saying deal is almost done, could bebullshit but would not surprise me if done by Friday. Thats how most of our transfers have went

So if that's true then it's around £32m!

I tell you now you can smell the tension in the air at GP these past few seasons.

If we mess this window up I see West Ham esque antics at Goodison next season - Flag Pole shoved in the centre circle - Sack the board chants - Silva RKO'ed from the stands

Doesn’t surprise me one bit that fans are going the game with that mentality. Utterly deranged.

Personally think if Gana goes we shouldn't sign a like-for-like as even though he's amazing at what he does I think we can perform better as a team if we get in a defensive mid that has some height and can actually contribute more both ways:

Sangara
Soucek
Zakaria
Gbamin
Samassekou
Pulgar
Danilo
Okay Yokuşlu

Quite like Rosario at PSV too.

Do you rate Billings at Huddersfield?

Btw if anyone is reading my posts thinking "FIFA nerd, why are they always random foreigners" then there is logic behind it:

1. Buying from outside the PL is cheaper.
2. I always feel like South American/African etc. defensive mids are just better than British; a lot of them have had to work a Hell of a lot harder to get where they are and that intensity, aggression and desire often shows in that position. Hence England hasn't produced a good defensive mid since as long as I can remember.

You dont think fans will turn this season?

Fans were VERY forgiving last season and now many see a vulnerable top 6 waiting to be cracked.

Make no mistake if we cock up next season oh my will the crowd turn.

I know my own flock.
Whats cocking it up next season?

Personally think if Gana goes we shouldn't sign a like-for-like as even though he's amazing at what he does I think we can perform better as a team if we get in a defensive mid that has some height and can actually contribute more both ways:

Sangara
Soucek
Zakaria
Gbamin
Samassekou
Pulgar
Danilo
Okay Yokuşlu

Quite like Rosario at PSV too.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back