Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still very much of the opinion that all is order and Brands has the master plan, but it is difficult to see what that plan is at this point? I always thought the plan was Kean and Neres/Malcom for the front options, but the Centre half, now centre mid and right back? Where is the cash coming from unless we go with loans? But why would you loan out Kenny to loan in a replacement? Why have we not got Gana's replacement lined up already? why did we get rid of Jags if we weren't sure with Zouma?

Lots of questions need answering in the next two weeks

I like him but he's not a pure tackling machine like Gana was so if he came I hope people wouldn't expect that of him.

If we want a proper Gana replacement I like Santiago Ascacibar who should be cheap as Stuttgart got relegated. Fiesty little Argentine.
I think he's more like what you envisioned, Nymzee. Sits back a bit more - can move up, has played more of a CM role at times due to lack of quality in his side - and can pick passes off and distribute.

Still very much of the opinion that all is order and Brands has the master plan, but it is difficult to see what that plan is at this point? I always thought the plan was Kean and Neres/Malcom for the front options, but the Centre half, now centre mid and right back? Where is the cash coming from unless we go with loans? But why would you loan out Kenny to loan in a replacement? Why have we not got Gana's replacement lined up already? why did we get rid of Jags if we weren't sure with Zouma?

Lots of questions need answering in the next two weeks

It’s been a slow window as a whole for the Prem. it takes two to tango and clearly, deals aren’t being done as many clubs hoped.

Everyone is in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back