Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The British mission of Paratici with two objectives: not only Perin , now followed by Aston Villa after the stop at the passage to Benfica, but also Moise Kean . For the Juventus striker, there is strong interest in Everton, which has had new contacts, taking advantage of Paratici's departure for England.
Opening also by the player after contacts with Raiola that led to decisive steps forward for the negotiation. But there is so much competition on Kean and Everton is certainly not the only track for its future.

You dont think fans will turn this season?

Fans were VERY forgiving last season and now many see a vulnerable top 6 waiting to be cracked.

Make no mistake if we cock up next season oh my will the crowd turn.

I know my own flock.
Why would we turn at the first sign of a actually promising project at the club? Rome wasn’t built in a day.

The British mission of Paratici with two objectives: not only Perin , now followed by Aston Villa after the stop at the passage to Benfica, but also Moise Kean . For the Juventus striker, there is strong interest in Everton, which has had new contacts, taking advantage of Paratici's departure for England.
Opening also by the player after contacts with Raiola that led to decisive steps forward for the negotiation. But there is so much competition on Kean and Everton is certainly not the only track for its future.

Flip

Thought he was off to villa there for a minute

Ive seen us win League Titles, FA cups and a European trophy.

But then I also had to watch the 90s, swings and roundabouts.

I wasnt old enough to truly appreciate/ celebrate 95 and my young lad has seen nothing including a derby win (I dont think).

Thats why I want more mate - I would give my left testicle and kidney for my lad never mind me to see what you have.

Seen few clubs linked with this Gbamin last few months and discussion is over him being a CB, rather than CM/DM. Anyone know what his proper position is

Is he a Zouma or Gueye replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back