• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just worry that we will have too much to change
Quality is quality as far as I'm concerned. As long as we have a great set up and sign players that fit in it we'll fine. The problem is sometimes coaches find it difficult to find the right combinations. Silva will have a season under his belt so will probably know exactly what he wants/needs.

Zouma is the one we need to fight tooth and nail to get IMO. Quality midfielders are all over Europe but dominant center halves are becoming unicorns.

Theres still massive concerns for me on Zouma.

I think he loses concentration and goes wandering.

However put a true leader and captain next to him like Jagielka and see the performance massively improve.

Weve got Keane and Mina there alongside Zouma and im not sure either of them has any true leadership ability.

Fraser isn't playing in the Scottish league bud.

McGinn, McGregor? Top six Premier League players? Seriously?

Tierney, I'd take in a flash, but not convinced he's much better if at all than Digne.

Edouard, maybe, but completely unproven. Morelos, maybe.

Any other potential mighty Crystal Palace starlets you want to highlight?
No one’s better than Digne.

Ive retired from scouting Zat, Seb Haller is my last gift to the footballing world.

I think hes too similar to DCL and DCL has an average of 6 in 16 or 14 over a season.

I think we stick with DCL and add in a young player with a different skillset

I have no problem with that tbh. He has been excellent for us, but this side will need a year or so to develop and he isn't getting any younger. If PSG come back, and give him a shot at winning stuff before he retires, then best of luck to him.
Agreed. Even though it's almost certain that he will be off in the summer, his attitude on the pitch has been nothing short of a consummate professional.

Unfortunately, I do think that he will be incredibly hard to replace because of his work rate alongside many other attributes; it's no surprise his form matches ours.

You know you’re chatting complete wham when Adversus pulls you up on it.

Ha ha these shouts started months back and were proven false.

You're a bit late to the party big lad.

Any others? Call me a kopite go on not heard that original shout before...

Status
Not open for further replies.