Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pickford is 25 with 5 years I’m contract
And Keane is 26 with three years to run why da fuq you want to sell them given they are English and at the peak of there powers ?!?!

I think Zouma is going to be problematic to sign myself.

My think is 1) Cheleas transfer ban, 2) He has a huge amount of time on his contract 3) They are making 7 mill a year loaning him out to other clubs.

Wouldnt be surprised to see another year loan to be honest.

do you know what teams do after their first season with their new manager? sell a 1/3 of their best player players offcourse

We really should try to buy both Gomes and Zouma. They are well integrated into the team, liked by fans, by the manager and are clearly important members of our squad that actually wins the games. Exactly the players we need to keep here.

Only then we should look into buying other players. And IMO we really don't need that much after all. We clearly need another striker and then likely another central midfielder and that actually could be it. We really need quality over quantity this time and we can easily make up numbers with talented players coming back from loans or our current players.

Pickford - Coleman, Zouma, Mina, Digne - Gana, Gomes - Richarlison, Sigurdsson, Bernard - ???
Stek - Kenny/Holgate, Keane, Jags, Baines/Robinson - ???/J-Will, Davies/Dowell - Lookman, Vlasic, Onyekuru - DCL

Yeah, maybe we are going to sell some other players like Gana, Vlasic or Lookman, if that's the case, we then just replace them one-by-one. But I actually hope we won't see that many incomings. After all with players coming back from loans this squad would see 8 new players.

Wanting to sell Pickford at all lollollol
Even De Gea makes mistakes lads, Stop holding such a high level for our mid table players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back