Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna need center backs next year though and guys that know the level are doing well or have done well before in it like in Tarkowski case with Burnley and all are better than Souttar and MacKenna who you have been linked with before watched the first one of Tuesday night and he was and against RFC
Its like reading an edited version of Ulysses

I watched today on telly no never been to a Liverpool game and never would now I live in the East end of Glasgow.It was like being in Ibrox signing the other move songs and you were loud it was the Chelsea game and no I am not a loyalist wanted Everton to win cos I love the City and people who are much the same as Glasweigan dudes like myself
At this stage i have accepted defeat and given up

Just had a look. Saying Everton are going to offer DCL a new deal, sell Niasse, Tosun, Sandro and Tarashaj and that we were in for Mosie Kean before he broke though but now it looks unlikely.

Utter wham.
Haha this Itk game is piss easy.

Young player who’s grown into a first team regular to be offered a contract displaying as such.

Players who haven’t had a sniff of game time in ages are looking to get moved on.

Brands believed to be a big fan of Messi, though a deal looks unlikely.

At this stage i have accepted defeat and given up
And that would imply some sort off battle or animosity between us which on,my part there isint and never has been

Strange posts these when Liverpool is easiest one of the friendliest Cities in the world especially towards Glasweigans

Just had a look. Saying Everton are going to offer DCL a new deal, sell Niasse, Tosun, Sandro and Tarashaj and that we were in for Mosie Kean before he broke though but now it looks unlikely.

Utter wham.
Heard we were in for Messi before word got out, so we went with David Henen instead.

Utter wham.

Thats just totally bizarre isnt it...even ignoring Kean (lol) why only mention 4 players for sale :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back