Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fee that makes him attractive enough for teams in Europe, granted his wages would be the biggest issue, but if he keeps banging em in in belgland I would hope we could get 10m+.

Im personally not hopeful of us culling everybody this summer, the same reasons we couldnt sell any of them will still exist this summer, the reason is that they are all utter rubbish and getting paid around 10 times the amount their talent dictates in wages.
see this is why I enjoy reading your stuff

great work MG

Outs (Permanent)
McCarthy - £5-8m / £50k EST weekly
Besic - £4-6m / £30k
Mirallas £3-5m / £70k
Bolasie - £6-8m / £75k
Schneiderlin - £5-9m / £100k
Niasse - £5-9m / £55k
Tosun - £10-14m / £60k
Sandro - £2-5m / £65k

Total fees - £40-64m / £440k (26.2m yearly)

Take the hit on the fees to cover their wages and get them out of the club.

Potential Outs:
Walcott - £8-15m / £100k
Gueye - £30-40m / £70k
Lookman - £20-30m / £23k
Onyekuru - £25-35m / £31k
Vlasic - £15-25m / £25k
Holgate - £5-10m / £25k
Dowell - £2-5m / £15k
Pennington - £2-4m / 10k
Jagelka - FREE / £50k
Baines - FREE / £70k

Brands could quite easily shift over £60m worth so another big summer planned and hopefully the one transfer window which puts us right into the Top 6 mix.

Outs (Permanent)
Besic - £4-6m / £30k
Mirallas £3-5m / £70k
Bolasie - £6-8m / £75k
Niasse - £5-9m / £55k
Tosun - £10-14m / £60k
Sandro - £2-5m / £65k

Potential Outs:
Walcott - £8-15m / £100k
Gueye - £30-40m / £70k
Lookman - £20-30m / £23k
Vlasic - £15-25m / £25k
Holgate - £5-10m / £25k
Dowell - £2-5m / £15k
Pennington - £2-4m / 10k
Jagelka - FREE / £50k
Baines - FREE / £70k

Brands could quite easily shift over £60m worth so another big summer planned and hopefully the one transfer window which puts us right into the Top 6 mix.

It's scary how much in wages is just sitting there as deadwood. Amazes me how fans didnt' understand when Brands said that we need to sell before we buy.

Outs (Permanent)
Besic - £4-6m / £30k
Mirallas £3-5m / £70k
Bolasie - £6-8m / £75k
Niasse - £5-9m / £55k
Tosun - £10-14m / £60k
Sandro - £2-5m / £65k

Potential Outs:
Walcott - £8-15m / £100k
Gueye - £30-40m / £70k
Lookman - £20-30m / £23k
Vlasic - £15-25m / £25k
Holgate - £5-10m / £25k
Dowell - £2-5m / £15k
Pennington - £2-4m / 10k
Jagelka - FREE / £50k
Baines - FREE / £70k

Agree with all but holgate

Wishlist:
Rafael Leão - Striker. It appears Barca are very high on him, but with our new relationship with them, perhaps we can bring him in for a few years of seasoning and then sell him on to Barca. Ideally by the that time DCL is even more advanced and the loss wouldn't be huge. Or we will have won back to back titles and moving to Barca would be a step down. Either is fine with me.
Ibrahim Sangare - Holding Midfielder. https://totalfootballanalysis.com/p...is-ibrahim-sangare-the-next-star-from-ligue-1.
~ "Physically, Sangare is everything that you might want in a modern central midfielder, standing at 6ft3 he uses his long limbs to hold opposition players off and to manipulate the ball through and around opponents. He also boasts the technical ability to control and manipulate the ball in tight areas of the field as his side enter the attacking phase. In the defensive phase of play, Sangare covers space exceptionally well across the width of the field as he moves to cover for his full-backs who move into high areas of the field in the attacking phase. He is also adept at pressing quickly when the situation arises. Indeed in the defensive phase, we have seen Sangare perform a similar role to the one that the Brazilian midfielder Fabinho adopted at AS Monaco before his move to Liverpool".
~ “Physically, he’s like Yaya Toure but he reminds me of Michael Essien,” African journalist Alpha Balde explained about the player when he first arrived in France in 2016.
~
Sounds like Gana but taller and can actually pass. Yes please.

Sounds like were after Leao but who knows?

Sangare looks absolutely ideal, his passing is top notch and hes got the long legs like Vieira when tackling...

I watched a bit of Che Adams today against both Leeds and West Brom. He had a strong goal against Leeds and when he's on the ball, he's really good and he's so big - think Troy Deeney's build, although fatter - no one is getting it from him. He's relatively quick when he's on it, straight ahead fast, and just so darn strong.

HOWEVER, his movement off the ball is minimal, he only really gets in motion when he thinks he can score, and although he can distribute rather well, he doesn't seek out the ball. I know it was only 2 games, but he seems LAZY and if I had to guess, I'd say he's 10-20 pounds overweight and slightly clumsy as a result.

So while he has talent, I'm not seeing an Everton player. Just my opinion, figured I'd share. But if he ever lost some weight, showed some work rate, he could be fantastic. That's a huge "if".

I'm actually convinced Sangare can play as a sitting 6 if Silva wants to employ that tactic. His workrate is incredible, too, he runs all game.

I think he could play 6 or 8 quite easily.

Hes so powerful, hard to get off the ball, great passing range...cant really see a weakness.

I think he could play 6 or 8 quite easily.

Hes so powerful, hard to get off the ball, great passing range...cant really see a weakness.

He's not even physically mature. He's going to get stronger.

He has some weaknesses now, he can be a little bit clumsy, when he steps up and tries to support the offense, not everything he tries comes off. He's certainly not a silky passer like Ndombele...but he's only 21 and huge.

I just look at the way he plays and what I've seen of Diawara for example. The workrates are night and day. Diawara is a terrific passer, but I want the player who will demand the ball, run hard for 90 minutes, make more things happen. I just watch Sangare and I see a taller Doucoure, maybe not quite as explosive.

Don't even know what that means?I am from Glasgow we signed
Mo Johnston under Celtics noise can't see anything else in football history as shocking as that sometimes you need to just judge a player on performance especially against the big teams Coady has done it granted today they lost but were mins away from victory

Ahhh! Mo Johnson the best clapper and pointer I have ever seen play

Did score in a derby match though, on the whole though utter garbage player!

If gana does go at the end of the season, is there a like for like player out there? Someone who just runs round all day, intercepting and passing the ball off, box to box?

Cheeky bid for Grealish? Defo got something about him now. Also go for Mac Aarons and Che Adams. Long term plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back