Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its a fee that makes him attractive enough for teams in Europe, granted his wages would be the biggest issue, but if he keeps banging em in in belgland I would hope we could get 10m+.

Im personally not hopeful of us culling everybody this summer, the same reasons we couldnt sell any of them will still exist this summer, the reason is that they are all utter rubbish and getting paid around 10 times the amount their talent dictates in wages.

Appreciate it’s the biggest problem we face, but I’m slightly hopeful we see a team with little resources get a player taken from them and not being used to having a wedge on their hands go after one of our players. I realise this is a pipe dream but with so much money flowing down to teams we could and hopefully see some crazy behaviour from a promoted team.

Bolasie has been linked with Leeds, It’s such a same Brighton have adopted a wise model. Realistically I can only see Cardiff if they stay up taking Niasse and Schneiderlin. Hopefully we can rely on West Brom to do a Sunderland.

I dunno. Norwich look too good for him. Leeds probably too. And I don’t think a team like Sheff United would want him.

That’s my concern, I always thought Crystal Palace would be in for him, was a good fit there and they haven’t got much back up for Zaha & Townsend.

Ahhh! Mo Johnson the best clapper and pointer I have ever seen play

Did score in a derby match though, on the whole though utter garbage player!

The only player I’ve seen hit the ball right out of Goodison for a home run. I was too young to appreciate how good/bad he was, but always felt he was Strachan MkII.

I think more than Bielsa probably wouldn’t want him.

Fully agree with this, if Bolasie goes to anyone we need them to buy him off a YouTube montage - Bielsa will want to deconstruct every element of his performances and ultimately, there’s no way he doesn’t conclude he’s a headless chicken.

Gana to PSG isn't as nailed on as people think. They viewed him as a cut price option due to their FFP constraints as they're in the Champions League and we're not. They clearly didn't understand that those rules don't apply to Premier League clubs as they're all financially robust regardless of playing in Europe.

So if they come back in for him they'll still need to pay more than they probably think he's worth to get us to let him go.

Has anyone seen this Che Adams?
Seen a few games and clips of most of his goals, strong lad hard to knock off the ball, quick enough, but all around play not very rounded , seems to come alive around scoring areas.
Reminds me of a raw young Mark Hughes type.
Think the manager at the weekend ,said his attitude had changed for the better in the last few months .
Wouldn't pay big money for him myself, but might be worth a gamble not nearly ready for are first team.

Realistically though, that's the only way we're getting him. The days of bargains from the Championship are long gone. He'd cost upwards of £20m.
cant see how he would get near are team, DLC at this stage is better and i expect we will buy another main striker .
For £20m for a player for the bench or under 23 's , unless brands can see something in him i can't, they can keep him.

cant see how he would get near are team, DLC at this stage is better and i expect we will buy another main striker .
For £20m for a player for the bench or under 23 's , unless brands can see something in him i can't, they can keep him.

He could be a good player. James Maddison came from Norwich to Leicester and has done really well this season. If we buy Adams when it will be to replace Niasse, Tosun or Sandro as a proper first team option alongside Calvert-Lewin. He'd fit in with what Brands has said too about our recruitment criteria.

He'd just cost a proper fee. 22 goals and in the Championship team of the year this season. There's no way he comes in and goes into the U23's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back