Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It wasnt just the spelling,
It was the lack of sentences ,paragraphs and other stuff that just made it impossible to understand.
I could not disagree or argue with something I couldn't understand
As I said lets leave it there
Yet you keep getting back about it?Stop talking absoulute drivel.
Also my language is as worthy and as equal as yours
And we who use it are quite confident and proud off it
Authers such as Irvine Welsh has no trouble being international in it and lives in houces all around the world from writting in it
Pretty sure many of you in here has read all his works?
Enough I'm done would rather talk about the fitbaw

Augustin will 100% be available in the Summer if we still want a pacey forward
I know we have been interested in him for a while and it was thought that we were waiting till the summer to conclude some sort of a deal. We have certainly had scouts there at the RB games i know that but it has been suggested that Augustin may prefer to go and play in Italy. We will have to wait and see in the summer.

Old player transfer news Hertha Berlin homing in on Dederik Boyata set to sign a 100 grand a week deal on a bosman

I know we have been interested in him for a while and it was thought that we were waiting till the summer to conclude some sort of a deal. We have certainly had scouts there at the RB games i know that but it has been suggested that Augustin may prefer to go and play in Italy. We will have to wait and see in the summer.

Yeh he’ll deffo go IMO it’s just where.

He’s very much out of favour now. I can see them signing someone else for cheap and selling him on for a profit. He’s not even getting minutes in friendlies now. Only get what on the bench when injuries kick in.

Is that not something to worry about from a buying club then? Why is he so out of favour?

Please can someone ban this pointless WUM @GrandOldTeam
How's it a wignd up it's breaking news how's about they ban all the people who think it's cool to start trouble over nothing in here?Who are hardly painting the friendly face of the club?Who are no doubt not from the City but from Warrington are places?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back