Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its not animosity .
I just don't have a clue what you are saying most of the time.
Your Grammar,your spelling ,your use of words,your refusal to use sentences and full stops.
Add all this to your use of Scottish words makes a lot of your posts incomprehensible to most people.
Yet nobody had any issues with that any time I'm down?
And we can talk to the broadest accented Scousers with no troubles?
Taking it to another level Scots managers like Moyes and Smith at the helm had no issues either?
Stop trying tae pull my plonker

Ahhh! Mo Johnson the best clapper and pointer I have ever seen play

Did score in a derby match though, on the whole though utter garbage player!
Yet unlike most Brits players off his time and in his peak played abroad?
Don't think that comments justified when folk like Francis Jeffers have played for Everton

Yet nobody had any issues with that any time I'm down?
And we can talk to the broadest accented Scousers with no troubles?
Taking it to another level Scots managers like Moyes and Smith at the helm had no issues either?
Stop trying tae pull my plonker
i've a few scottish mates and i can mostly understand them when they are sober.
its your writing style and spelling that's the problem

i've a few scottish mates and i can mostly understand them when they are sober.
its your writing style and spelling that's the problem
It's not school Its the internet also I am dyslexic it's pretty easy to understand you just don't like it that is the difference

It's not school Its the internet also I am dyslexic it's pretty easy to understand you just don't like it that is the difference
I and others find it difficult to understand
I have no problem with varying opinions I just cant figure your opinion out judging by what you post and the manner in which you post it

I have no problem with varying opinions I just cant figure your opinion out judging by what you post and the manner in which you post it
it's your ignorance not mines

i would not class it as ignorance but lets leave it there as you are getting personal
Continuing ripping into a person spelling after learning there dyslexic is ignorance decent people would apologize and say sorry
But clearly your not to under that category which is surprising as your part of the Everton family

Continuing ripping into a person spelling after learning there dyslexic is ignorance decent people would apologize and say sorry
But clearly your not to under that category which is surprising as your part of the Everton family
It wasnt just the spelling,
It was the lack of sentences ,paragraphs and other stuff that just made it impossible to understand.
I could not disagree or argue with something I couldn't understand
As I said lets leave it there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back