Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno. Norwich look too good for him. Leeds probably too. And I don’t think a team like Sheff United would want him.

All the Leeds fans I work with were amazed when I said bolasie was a circus act and not a footballer. They said they'd have him in a heartbeat as he ripped them apart at villa

And that would imply some sort off battle or animosity between us which on,my part there isint and never has been

Strange posts these when Liverpool is easiest one of the friendliest Cities in the world especially towards Glasweigans
Its not animosity .
I just don't have a clue what you are saying most of the time.
Your Grammar,your spelling ,your use of words,your refusal to use sentences and full stops.
Add all this to your use of Scottish words makes a lot of your posts incomprehensible to most people.

My 2019 Plan for FC Sexy:

Sell Bolasie, Schneiderlin, Besic, Onyekuru, Tosun, Niasse and a few others for 70 million, save wages as well.

Buy Gomes on a permanent for 25 million, buy RBDigne for 18 million, buy top Striker for 45 million for a total net spend of 88 million. Then, loan a CB, and either get someone like Herrara on a free, or a loan for someone like Alena. That way you add a few starts, plus a couple of backups, while keeping net spend at under 20 million or so.

If Gueye insists on leaving, if you sell for 30-35 million, buy his replacement at 20-25 million. If we are also going to buy Zouma, then I think that means we have to get a cheaper striker option, and another loan move for someone else to stopgap another position.

Outs (Permanent)
McCarthy - £5-8m / £50k EST weekly
Besic - £4-6m / £30k
Mirallas £3-5m / £70k
Bolasie - £6-8m / £75k
Schneiderlin - £5-9m / £100k
Niasse - £5-9m / £55k
Tosun - £10-14m / £60k
Sandro - £2-5m / £65k

Total fees - £40-64m / £440k (26.2m yearly)

Take the hit on the fees to cover their wages and get them out of the club.

Potential Outs:
Walcott - £8-15m / £100k
Gueye - £30-40m / £70k
Lookman - £20-30m / £23k
Onyekuru - £25-35m / £31k
Vlasic - £15-25m / £25k
Holgate - £5-10m / £25k
Dowell - £2-5m / £15k
Pennington - £2-4m / 10k
Jagelka - FREE / £50k
Baines - FREE / £70k

Brands could quite easily shift over £60m worth so another big summer planned and hopefully the one transfer window which puts us right into the Top 6 mix.
Doesn't work that way as has been explained on here numerous times

Grealish is absolutely quality. Some people just dont like him so sag hes crap but hes by far the beat player in the championship. Would be a boss replacement for siggy
Would you pay the 35+ mil that it would take though?

Got to be better value in Europe than that jarg peaky blinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back