Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Silvas latest comments sound like a frustrated manager trying to apply pressure on the board to get players in. Slightly concerning!

...or he’s pressing the ‘panic button’ after watching yesterday’s games.
Yes but I’d much rather he was saying we are not where we want to be and the squad still needs strengthening but Marcel and the board are working hard on this and I’m confident we will have the players we need by the close of the transfer window.

Moise Kean is a complete opposite player to Sandro and is one of the most gifted U20 players in Europe. Think Walsh was the only one that wanted Sandro tbh. And Zaha isn't happening anyway but he's miles better than bolasie ffs. You probably hated the Richarlison signing too
Let's not rewrite history. Most of us on here wanted sandro

I’m not sure if Silvia words have been misunderstood.....on first reading I thought he meant he needed five players back in the squad, as opposed to new players coming in. He specifically mentioned Gana and Richarlison and then something about DCL only being back a few days.
Every clubs dealing is slow again the transfer window...Sky runs Football, and Sky wants drama and viewers to be kept tuned in, hence the long drawn out sagas.

Welbeck is as good as done apparently.
Better than nothing I suppose.
Hmm, I smell...

Still the best part of eleven days to go. Relax and just think about the excitement that we know will come as we head towards fielding Zaha against his ex teammates
While it is frustrating for the fans and from the looks of it Silva too, the transfer market is still relatively flat right across the clubs so I still expect further deals done.

Ideally, it would be best for the players to be in nice and early so they can adapt etc., but in reality as long as they sign before deadline day then it's a success.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back