Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if Richarlison story is rubbish and Gueye stays (he wont) we are in need of 4/5 signings.
Agree with you there, but there's still time. As proven last year, you can bring in multiple players in one day. In a perfect world our business would have been done and we'd be heading into the season with a fully settled squad. Was never going to happen though, was it?

You're of course entitled to your opinion, but just seems to me that life could be so much better if you tried to see the positive side of things for once in your life, or at least here on GOT, as I don't know anything about you away from this forum.

Instead of 'we only have 11 days left', maybe you could look at it as, 'we still have 11 days left'. Worry about it when the time is there to worry about it.

Zaha in and Tosun and McCarthy out plus £35m would be a steal.

Zaha offers us a focal point upfront, prem experience, hitting a good age and shifting two players who haven't contributed to the team and have no future.

Adding Kean, Lucas Tousart, Jean-Philippe Gbamin and right back cover would be a superb window

It would be a steal. That’s why they would never accept that deal.

11 days till the window shuts. We have had a poor pre season results wise and certainly performance wise. At present our squad is weaker then last year. I like your positive spin on things but in reality we have every right to have concerns with the season less then 2 weeks away.
Yeah, you have every right to be concerned. Has been a far from perfect pre season and our squad might indeed be weaker than last year. There's still time left to get it right though. Just don't get on with the constant negativity, post after post.

On Richarlison, his agent already reportedly said that it would be impossible to do a deal for him this summer as Everton won’t sell unless the fee is upwards of £100mill and we know firsthand the player himself is happy here. Don’t see any move on the cards this season. That’s not to say big teams aren’t sniffing around and doubtless sounding out his agent.

Hoping for some good news this week on other transfers.

Feel physically ill with how we have 11 days to save the upcoming season.

Every chance we can do it but equally terrifying.

Come on Marcel pull the car over I want to get out.

Zaha and Kean look the most likely, ive only seen Kean a bit, i suppose he hasnt played that much, looks a player of real potential, it will take him a while to bed in i suspect, him and DCL to rotate upfront. Zaha would be a great signing. Hopeful on those deals.

Its either Gueye and or replacement.

Then i wouldn't be surprised to see Arias on loan with an option.

Maybe another free, im thinking Welbeck if Niasse or Tossun shifited.

All the above look doable.

Still hoping for significant outs, entering the period now were the window get very real for everyone with time against everyone.

Not to panicked on the whole thing to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back