Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUE Well, we're 11 days from the end of the summer transfer window; apart from Delph in we're no further forward than last season having also lost a player and with Gueye and maybe Richarlison to go; we're giving away players like Schneiderlin for nothing when incoming funds are crucial for us to go out and spend; the manager is now saying he is disappointed with the preseason and the state of the squad and needs 5 more in...I dont know, maybe you see the positives in all that, but I dont.

I haven’t read anywhere or seen anything that suggests even in the slightest Richarlison is getting sold Dave.

Can you at least let people wake up properly before you start fishing lol
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that post was there. All of a sudden on a Saturday night. Well, if there's one thing I learned about GOT in all these years, it would be that especially on a Saturday night you can expect this forum send into complete mayhem and melt down.

Is it just me that doesn't want zaha? He's over hyped and couldn't do it for utd, doesn't score that often and now with VAR won't get as many pens, he also goes missing in a palace team. No ta
No, he’s the biggest hypejob out there. Looks good with the ball, but doesnt score or assist anywhere near enough. Just falls over now and again. Id take him for 30m at the absolute most

I agree there is still time to do business, but I do remember being told that we will have our business done early.
Don’t forget how long we had to wait last year to see the newcomers in a blue shirt.

I think its the way of it mate, i think Brands is working within financial limits and having to balance out deals with incomings and needs to make the balance sheet sing. I also hope the delay is going hard on deals and not compromising on quality and targets. In that context im not surprised nor necessarily dissapointed we have had to wait for the last two weeks of the window to hopefully make progress. I am a bit dissapointed on outs so far and the deals done.

No point getting the wrong players in early though just for the sake of it would be my opinion of it.

One member mentioned it and the forum followed with the rumour. The whole thing came from 1 member without even a link.

@coollino posted that richarlison is in talks to leave - seemingly on a wind up since there appears to be zero to back it up. He’s just sat back like an evil mastermind now while the resident doomsayers/wums are able to run with it.
Said wums like the scenario as they’re able to say that they didn’t start the rumour and therefore can’t be blamed for discussing something that would be a concern if true.
Rumour grows and people wet beds for no reason.

Zaha and Kean look the most likely, ive only seen Kean a bit, i suppose he hasnt played that much, looks a player of real potential, it will take him a while to bed in i suspect, him and DCL to rotate upfront. Zaha would be a great signing. Hopeful on those deals.

Its either Gueye and or replacement.

Then i wouldn't be surprised to see Arias on loan with an option.

Maybe another free, im thinking Welbeck if Niasse or Tossun shifited.

All the above look doable.

Still hoping for significant outs, entering the period now were the window get very real for everyone with time against everyone.

Not to panicked on the whole thing to be honest.

Less pressure on the outgoings. We can sell to abroad up to the 31st

@coollino posted that richarlison is in talks to leave - seemingly on a wind up since there appears to be zero to back it up. He’s just sat back like an evil mastermind now while the resident doomsayers/wums are able to run with it.
Said wums like the scenario as they’re able to say that they didn’t start the rumour and therefore can’t be blamed for discussing something that would be a concern if true.
Rumour grows and people wet beds for no reason.

It wasn't even me who said Richalison, it was @orly lol. I just said I heard some concerning news, normally they get shut down straight away. It must have been perfect timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back