Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@coollino posted that richarlison is in talks to leave - seemingly on a wind up since there appears to be zero to back it up. He’s just sat back like an evil mastermind now while the resident doomsayers/wums are able to run with it.
Said wums like the scenario as they’re able to say that they didn’t start the rumour and therefore can’t be blamed for discussing something that would be a concern if true.
Rumour grows and people wet beds for no reason.
He really didn’t.

On the plus side, we may be heading for one of the most exciting deadline days for ages. Love it when you wake up the next morning and some late deal is on the news that you didn't know about

Do you not think some people take everything a bit too seriously on here?
Some seem to Live and die by what some write in here and wait for it to come off, despite it almost surely never going to happen lol,while you can work out the ones or i can anyway that use stuff from twitter as there own stuff or pretend they are 1st when its been on there for a long while

I believe in Brands and refuse to panic and wet the bed at this stage.

I think the reason transfers are so late in the window are due to the selling clubs and players playing hard ball over money and terms... nothing more nothing less.

It will all kickoff soon with a flurry of activity right up to the close of the window.

It’s crap but that is football... as it stands today. I personally think the window system should be chucked in the bin!

Welbeck is as good as done apparently.
Better than nothing I suppose.
I believe in Brands and refuse to panic and wet the bed at this stage.

I think the reason transfers are so late in the window are due to the selling clubs and players playing hard ball over money and terms... nothing more nothing less.

It will all kickoff soon with a flurry of activity right up to the close of the window.

It’s crap but that is football... as it stands today. I personally think the window system should be chucked in the bin!
Nail, Head, Hit! Well done Sir, the hystericals are starting to get on my nipple ends!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back