Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit shocked we aren’t into for lukaku to be honest, a blind man could see we haven’t replaced a striker who can score. We played wingers up front in light of the comical lack of strikers but yeah

“ bUt He HAs RUBbBER ShINs anD dOeSnT trACK BaCK anD LoOK HoW FaT hE iS”

I agree that the sky source saying we are in talks are generally rubbish or far from the mark...but when sky actually starts talking about actual amounts tells me that there is something in this story...now it doesn't mean that we will sign the player of course but at least we know there is interest on our side...

The Daily Mail said 4 days ago mate that we had offered £55m.

Star swimming club local pool update. Young kid told instructor today that zaha is definitely on. Everton will go to £60 million. Malcolm on loan with view to buy. Keen talks progressing well.

Tested my earwigging skills but I'm 100% sure that's what he said and he's definitely in the know

didn't realise Marcel was Face in the A-Team

291794-12715-faceman.jpg

Marcel is more handsome.

I am a bit shocked we aren’t into for lukaku to be honest, a blind man could see we haven’t replaced a striker who can score. We played wingers up front in light of the comical lack of strikers but yeah

“ bUt He HAs RUBbBER ShINs anD dOeSnT trACK BaCK anD LoOK HoW FaT hE iS”

No amount of money in the world would make him want to come back to Everton so it’d be a complete waste of everyone’s time.

Dom King is a kopite and his own newspaper ran a story claiming we'd bid for Zaha earlier this week.

So I'll be taking everything he says with a pinch of salt.

In fact I'll be taking pretty much everything I hear from the press with a pinch of salt. The fact that people actually think either sky or the echo know what's going on is almost unbelievable.

Indeed...but sky switch story in last 48 hours from 60 millions plus a player to now 55 millions...I guess will quickly find out in next 24 hours if true or not...

And that's the problem mate, 4 days ago the mail online were saying we had offered £55m, 2 days ago Sky were saying we had offered £60m and a player, now Sky have changed it to what the Mail told us 4 days ago. Then a day after sky said we had offered £60m plus a player, the Mail online then said that we had offered £60m plus a player. All they do is just regurgitate each others crap, and the only time to believe it mate is when he's standing there holding an Everton shirt, or we come out and confirm it.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back