Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really see the logic in getting Zaha - we're crying out for a left footed winger to correct the horror show that is our right-hand side, and then, the price... £55m... really?!

I am a bit shocked we aren’t into for lukaku to be honest, a blind man could see we haven’t replaced a striker who can score. We played wingers up front in light of the comical lack of strikers but yeah

“ bUt He HAs RUBbBER ShINs anD dOeSnT trACK BaCK anD LoOK HoW FaT hE iS”
Isn’t he on like 250k a week now? He’d need to halve that to come back. Ain’t happening even if there was interest.

I like Zaha but the truth is we surely can’t afford him. Not with other players to sign too. I think we’ll need at least one loan as it is, something that usually gets done on deadline day.
I'm not sure why everyone thinks we can't afford x, y or z. I would have thought it's more case of Mosh not wanting to spend money haphazardly as he did when Walsh was here. With a proven DoF like Brands surely he'll trust his judgement.

I can't really see the logic in getting Zaha - we're crying out for a left footed winger to correct the horror show that is our right-hand side, and then, the price... £55m... really?!
55 would be cheap considering they want 80, don't see it happening.

This stinks of Brands flushing out Barca with Malcom or Ajax with Neres, possibly even PSV & Lozano.

I just don’t see Zaha in an Everton jersey. We suffered life changing burns with Bolasie. We can’t throw petrol around Palace again.
This stinks of wishful thinking lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back