Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really see the logic in getting Zaha - we're crying out for a left footed winger to correct the horror show that is our right-hand side, and then, the price... £55m... really?!
That's why I don't buy it either. Having said that we could end up going for left footer too with rumours of Malcolm on loan. Who knows really?

Every time, the Echo is just click bait rubbish. Of course they can both get things wrong, things can change, and just because a bid is made dosent always mean a sale.
Dont forget nothing comes out from the inside at Everton, but are Palace so water tight? I doubt it, and out of the 2 I'd hazard a guess Sky can get info from Palace faster then a no mark rag like the Echo.

For me if Sky say we have gone for a straight offer of 55 large and The Echo are saying we haven't, chances are we have.

Thats a very good point mate, zero has been coming out of Everton since Brands and Silva have come in. Is it in Evertons interests to feed journos a line of zero interest, even if there is - definitely.

Id also questions Kings links with the club, hes a Kopite but a former Everton correspondent that was a fair bit of time ago and many regimes ago, a lot of personnel have changed and its a very different Everton,

Last edited:
Maybe the entire Zaha story is a smokescreen cooked up between Parish and Brands. One either to smoke Arsenal out to stump up or to put them off properly, when they know the actual potential fee and to deflect everyone from our real targets. They could easily feed journos down south to whip it up too.

Love this nonsense myth that "nothing gets out under Silva / Brands". Literally every single signing has been on here mentioned on here before being completed.
They have but with the exception of Mina they went quickly after being reported. That was the only one so car that's gone for many weeks.

You must be new to this game then.
Or have a very short memory , not so long ago we went 2 full seasons without a propper transfer.
Far darker days them fella.

Ha no.. old hat.. since the early days of the Blue Room .. even then we had rumours coming out of our ears.. the moan isn’t about how few we have signed... Walsh’s first was dismissible to be honest.. no.. Its all just a little...blank.. even @orly said he didn’t have enough to give updates on.. says it all.

If we pull off Kean plus one winger that’s probably one of our best windows ever.. how Brands likes it

They have but with the exception of Mina they went quickly after being reported. That was the only one so car that's gone for many weeks.

Id have a similar opinion, a sniff when its almost a done deal thats about it, last season we had Tierney for weeks before Digne, Bernard and Zouma were late left field, Richarlison came out of the blue and was completed very quickly, while everyones eye was on Lozano.

They may break when they are about 98% done and no turning back, seems like thats when the guard and omerta slips.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back