Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Delph, he is a steady player, who can retain the ball well. However, he isn't a creative player and won't score many. Lookman has gone, he might have added creativity, if played. I really hope we can sign a creative player and a goalscorer before the window ends. We really lack cutting edge in our play, even though it is only pre season. It is hard to get excited by some of our players, our lack of decent goal attempts really has me worried. Hopefully we just click back into the form from the end of last season, but I am sceptical. We need to hit the ground running and if you don't shoot, you won't score! Hard work, shooting practice and signings all badly needed in the next 2 weeks! Sort it out Marco! COYB!

£52mil for Zaha?

Totally lost for words...
There's a first time for everything I supposelol

Not sure why you're lost for words Zat. Too much or too little?

£80m is too much in my opinion although I fully understand why he is worth that much to Palace. He could be the difference between them staying in the prem and being relegated. £52m is, at todays prices, cheap for somebody with proven premier quality who is at his peak.

Zaha is a very dangerous player. In a good team where the opposition can't afford to double up against him, he could be devastating. A front 3 of him Kean and Richy is mouth watering.

Still convinced it isn't going to happen because I don't believe we have that sort of money to spend (given the other positions we need to satisfy). But if it does happen I won't be complaining.

Zaha is an all round good player in the premier league. He scored goals in a very poor Palace team. With Richarlison, Bernard, Gilfi etc giving him the service I think he will be a very good signing. Not sure we can justify the price tag but we spent £50million on Richarlison but that’s modern market. I guess time will tell but I’ll be happy if we sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back