Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want him here, im with Palace on this one.

Regardless of if he wants to leave its not up to him. He was happy enough when he signed a new deal last year to get £££, its not as if Palace were chasing CL football then. If he wasnt so short sighted he would be in a better bargaining position and could be at a european team now.

He's a major difference between staying in the PL and relegation so they are entitled to ask for as much as they want. I'd be happy to pay the £65/70 mill for him though.
It wasn’t short sightedness he suffered from it was greed pure and simple. But he’s no different to 90% of the other super rich kids who now perform on football pitches these days. Just look at Bale to see the latest grasping superstar sate his greed.

But if we offered £70 million for Malcom or Neres who's totally unproven in a top league people would be loving it.

Every transfer is risky but Zaha has atleast shown he's a very good player at this level.
Both have played in Europe though and were successful (Neres I still don’t think deserves that credit though). Zaha really hasn’t done well outside of England.

The Palace manager was talking yesterday about how small his squad is how they need to make signings.
Do we have players we are happy to lose that Palace would like to sign?
If we have then a deal could happen, if not it is hard to see how the gap could be bridged.

The Palace manager was talking yesterday about how small his squad is how they need to make signings.
Do we have players we are happy to lose that Palace would like to sign?
If we have then a deal could happen, if not it is hard to see how the gap could be bridged.
Yeah i heard Roy, his words about not being told anything...etc about Zaha were exactly what managers say and then a few days later they are gone. Small squad they need a few players and a budget plus one of our rejects will help them massive.
There too small to have a 60m player on the books, we've been there in the past ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back