Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A random thought: perhaps we be negotiating with Juve to sign Kean to a long-term contract to loan him to us for 2 years with us only making a contribution to wages and so freeing up £ for Zaha? Just trying to fit today’s random chaos into some kind of logical model...

He only has a year in his contract doesn't he?

Sorry didn't read that properly.

Back to the old days of Bill and his bids. They want £70m we offer £50m, probably £10m upfront and the rest over our first 5 years in BM.

We went 3 transfer windows without spending a penny 2010-2011 on transfers ,our record fee until 2008 fellaini was 5.7m for Barmby...So it’s really nothing like bill and his meagre transfer budgets

The whole thing doesn't make sense, why would we not include Mccarthy in any offer seeing they supposedly bid for him last week
It’s better for them for McCarthy to not be included. They sell Zaha for slightly cheaper to us, we sell McCarthy for a low fee, they don’t have to pay as big a sell on fee.

So we get kean, he scores a few then Juve are just gonna buy him back and we're back to square one. We're going to need another striker even if he does come in
If he does well for two years I will take it. Lets face it any boss forward who performs for us for two years is likely being sold anyway.

I have to say it doesn't strike me as a Brands signing unless he is banking on Zaha kicking on again with us and we sell him for a profit in two years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back