Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Footage of Gana arriving in Paris :(

We're absolutely mad to let him go without a replacement already here. Why on earth are we pandering to PSG of all clubs.

We sold him too cheap now we're letting him go with a month left in their window. I don't get it.

It could mean it''s because a replacement is due soon, but this is Everton we've still not replaced big Rom.

Footage of Gana arriving in Paris :(

tenor.gif

We're absolutely mad to let him go without a replacement already here. Why on earth are we pandering to PSG of all clubs.

We sold him too cheap now we're letting him go with a month left in their window. I don't get it.

It could mean it''s because a replacement is due soon, but this is Everton we've still not replaced big Rom.

Cease the bed wetting...let brands work his magic there is 11 days of mayhem about to happen

...all the indications were that the Gueye deal wouldn’t be sanctioned without a replacement. Gbamin the most likely.

Gueye has been terrific, but somebody different might add a new dimension to our play. These things happen, it’s why Brands is paid big bucks.

Cheers mate. Hearts broken now. Nice one.
From the day we arrive on the planet
And blinking, step into the sun
There's more to see than can ever be seen
More to do than can ever be done

There's far too much to take in here
More to find than can ever be found
But the sun rolling high
Through the sapphire sky

Keeps great and small on the endless round
It's the circle of life
And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love

Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life
It's the circle of life

And it moves us all
Through despair and hope
Through faith and love
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the circle
The circle of life

Gbamin is physical, not sure if he's the box to box type. Naby Keita was all action in Germany, when he come to this league he looks like; a massive flop, slow and lazy.

Germany has a really poor league. Buying a player from there is like buying from Dutch league now.

I'd say the French league is getting much better quality wise, and you're able to pickup real bargains.
Sangare looks ace. Some poster mentioned him, I'm sure he'd be ideal.
Weak?

Bayern, BVB, and RBL are some of the top clubs in the world and Leverkusen, Gladbach, Wolfsburg, Frankfurt, Werder Bremen, and Hoffenheim were separated by only 7 points. That's less than the points that separated Wolves(7th) and United(6th) last season.

Not to mention Shalke who had a very rough year due to injuries and rebuilding is a very solid team normally while we were outclassed by Mainz a couple days ago who finished 12th.

...all the indications were that the Gueye deal wouldn’t be sanctioned without a replacement. Gbamin the most likely.

Gueye has been terrific, but somebody different might add a new dimension to our play. These things happen, it’s why Brands is paid big bucks.
Don't be afraid of change, but embrace it. We survived before Gueye and we'll survive after Gueye. Nice that there seems to be a plan behind it nowadays though.

I feel like Gbamin not playing in the Mainz cup game makes it seem like they are planning to keep him. Also if he was our set choice replacement I think that we would have had a bid in for him and he'd be here as Gana has been waiting almost 2 months now to go.

Idrissa had very good spells but also very poor. Sad to see him go as on his day he suits us but he had limitations as a player.

Times right I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back