Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You want to drop Bernard or Richarlison for bloody Zaha?
He’s the best player out of the 3 so yeah

I’d rather we saved the money and bought a cheaper right winger, but there’s no doubt he’s our best attacker the moment he puts pen to paper

Gbamin is a fantastic player. I think his his box to box role he normally plays is where he needs to be. Give him the game time and he will shine. Of course bundesliga and prem are completely different but I think an adjustment would be made easy. The man is non stop all game

Gbamin is physical, not sure if he's the box to box type. Naby Keita was all action in Germany, when he come to this league he looks like; a massive flop, slow and lazy.

Germany has a really poor league. Buying a player from there is like buying from Dutch league now.

I'd say the French league is getting much better quality wise, and you're able to pickup real bargains.
Sangare looks ace. Some poster mentioned him, I'm sure he'd be ideal.

Lets hope if zaha does come,that he can do the things he has been able to do at palace and co,and not just come here and not do them,so many times players look so good for others then come here and not be as good,can work the other as well off course and we can buy them after they were bad and they come good at us

I’d be tempted with Bernard richarlison and Zaha as a front 3

I don't think Bernard will get any goals or assists like our other wingers. It can be dressed up as him effecting our overall play. But the numbers do not lie.

The amount of Penos Zaha gets shouldn't be understated. That is actually effecting overall play, not a nice first touch or pass like Bernard.

Zaha Kean Richarlison, would be top 6 quality.

I'd prefer Bernard over Lookman or Walcott BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back