Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's better?

Guess it depends on what you class as good with his feet. If you mean quick feet then maybe but I consider good with feet to be good technically and can do a variety of skills. Maybe we just have different opinions on what is good with feet but I would say de Bruyne . Good passing with both, good at long rage shits excellent dead ball .

This has been going around this morning. How real it is I have no idea. Fingers crossed anyway.

Guess it depends on what you class as good with his feet. If you mean quick feet then maybe but I consider good with feet to be good technically and can do a variety of skills. Maybe we just have different opinions on what is good with feet but I would say de Bruyne . Good passing with both, good at long rage shits excellent dead ball .

Was talking about dribbling like but ok.

In a better team with better attackers and a side more focused on attacking then defending you'd expect him to do as well if not better surely.

Personally I'd expect him to get over 10 goals for us this season.

How did Pienaar get on at spurs when he moved from us to them... with their better attackers and a side more focused on attacking than defending?

Problem with better attacking teams is that the opposition set up in a defensive line - which is our issue, unlocking 2 banks of 4.

How did palace and zaha get on at home where teams set up more defensively?? That’s how most teams will set up against us.

Probably needs to change his diet.

Reading this morning that we want Zaha to be a CF, if that's true i think it's a risky idea, to sign a player for a huge amount and then play him in a position he doesn't normally play. Possibly as an interchangeable front 3 with Bernard and Richarlison, or with Malcom if we sign him. Either way, I think it's a massive risk.

Reading this morning that we want Zaha to be a CF, if that's true i think it's a risky idea, to sign a player for a huge amount and then play him in a position he doesn't normally play. Possibly as an interchangeable front 3 with Bernard and Richarlison, or with Malcom if we sign him. Either way, I think it's a massive risk.

Where did you read that?

It almost sounds like if we bid 60mil for zaha and payed the whole lot upfront that thats the deal palace may take,not the rumours of 60mil and player or 50-55mil turned down based on paying over 4/5 years-anyway busy 10 days coming up whatever is going to happen

Read a rumour today that was supposedly the case, Palace aren't happy about how we want to structure the payments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back