Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

facts or fiction?

We struggle against low league teams away. Those who just sit back and nullify our pace on the break.

We’re going to have to agree to disagree. You think he’ll be amazing here. I think he’ll be turbogash

Yes that why zaha would fit in perfectly. Last season he was more creative then siggurson and bernards combined.

Our issue is creativity away from home this lad has it in abundance.

I do think he will do very well here. I think he suits how we play and brings just what we need from the wide areas.

But people are entitled to their opinions and fair is fair if you don't fancy him.

Either way we can both agree on us hopefully having a boss season:D

Just heard a rumour on Twitter we're linked with a Spanish striker called J. Serrano Bellota. Youngster playing in La Tercera

For starters get a sense of humour ya tart.

Secondly what you are doing here is a classic "I can't counter your statment" manoeuvre when debating with someone. What ypu do is that a throw away line for a joke and twist it into the total sum of your reply and feign indignation over it again and again.

Of course you still haven't answered any of my questions about zaha or even countered any of my statements about him obviously.

And yes it is stupid for people to be calling this lad bolasie Mark 2 because it is based only on aesthetics because skill wise and ability wise they are miles apart. What they bring or brought to the table are completely different.

And anyone who can't see that or are saying he's just another bolasie are the same people who admit they don't watch him.

Didnt even read that.

You shouldnt say people have 'head trauma' if you want to have dialogue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back