Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
All of this can describe someone like Mane as well though. His passing for the most part is shocking, and he wasn’t posting ridiculous scoring numbers while at Southampton either. Put him in big red’s team where he essentially plays as a centre forward and look at him go. It’s all about the system, don’t think many of them are too arsed that his passes often go astray.

The bottom part I totally agree, and we wanted a left footed right winger apparently, which he clearly isn’t.

With regards to Mane, he’s always had a very decent goal return for a winger, getting between 10-13 a season. Just last season he took it to another level.

I’ve never rated zaha, for me he just falls into the Walcott, Bolasie type bracket of pure pace with very little refinement.

Well if the Turks are saying we're going to let him go out on loan and then he stays there for some nominal fee then I guess it really is a sad farewell to our Henry.
I don't think he's great, he's decent, but he should be able to get a permit and if he's sold it will definitely happen.

I don't think he's great, he's decent, but he should be able to get a permit and if he's sold it will definitely happen.
To be truthful, I have no interest in Henry O and wherever he goes now. I don't really see him ever playing for us, and as long as we come out of any deal for him financially ahead then so be it. A bit of a shame really, oh well, but we've made worse punts (I'm looking at you Sandro) in recent years.

The bottom part I totally agree, and we wanted a left footed right winger apparently, which he clearly isn’t.

With regards to Mane, he’s always had a very decent goal return for a winger, getting between 10-13 a season. Just last season he took it to another level.

I’ve never rated zaha, for me he just falls into the Walcott, Bolasie type bracket of pure pace with very little refinement.
I do feel that he's a cut above those two players and has been for a while, as suggested by the impact he has for Palace, so I can understand our interest.

Although for me his overall abilities and impact do not merit the price that either Palace want or we've shown we're willing to pay; his avergage goal return is shaky!

You said I had 'head trauma'...what kind of person writes that on a forum.

He certainly looks like he will do...we'll see.

Hahaha

Exactly...big risk.

Yeah, cos i have 'head trauma'.

Just shows the price a top 6 side are willing to pay for one player while we are supposedly going to have to offer more...with ZERO competition for him.

Precisely. He's certainly no Tino Asprilla either.

Thats exactly my point...a deep defence will just point at him and laugh.

I posted a few times that i thought thats where he would play...at least until Kean is used to the league, that way we can ease Kean in.

Haha thats the main reason id go for Zaha. To get rid of loads of our deadwood!

No idea, the ones that want him seem to look down their noses at those who make points why he wont be such a guaranteed success.

Ive seen posts saying that hes only compared to bolasie not because hes a similar type from Palace...but...have a guess!

Apparently i have 'head trauma' see above.

Apparently those who watch him every single game for 3 seasons can see hes improved

I trust Brands' judgement but seems like a massive gamble to me

For starters get a sense of humour ya tart.

Secondly what you are doing here is a classic "I can't counter your statment" manoeuvre when debating with someone. What ypu do is that a throw away line for a joke and twist it into the total sum of your reply and feign indignation over it again and again.

Of course you still haven't answered any of my questions about zaha or even countered any of my statements about him obviously.

And yes it is stupid for people to be calling this lad bolasie Mark 2 because it is based only on aesthetics because skill wise and ability wise they are miles apart. What they bring or brought to the table are completely different.

And anyone who can't see that or are saying he's just another bolasie are the same people who admit they don't watch him.

Good away from home you say? It's almost like he'd be amazing for a side that does well at home but struggles away from home :bye:

We struggle against low league teams away. Those who just sit back and nullify our pace on the break.

We’re going to have to agree to disagree. You think he’ll be amazing here. I think he’ll be turbogash

DAC4BB87-5412-453E-A0F4-6B30A78C9096.webp

Huge news if true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back