Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had an awful night. I am sure a few of you will be aware, my source got shot last night and is now in hospital.

Now, normally I don't care if a father of two gets shot but I have been DM'ing him a lot and he appears to have been shot by an EFC extremist. He isn't dead (yet), but just in case; today is:

Memorial Monday.

For the next few days at least, I am going to have to have a go simply making the days up. Apologies in advance.
Extremiston FC

Leave the phone until you get home and don't look for any news then when you get home There'll be another 60 pages on this thread and you'll think nice one we must have signed someone only to have a look at it and see its just people chatting complete wham about us being skint or us having loads of money others saying they are worried and others saying not worried yet
Truest post in thread

According to an Everton lad who is an agent at one of the big operators the highest paid player at the club is on £100k base plus clauses and it is not Delph or Gomes or Digne or Richarlison or even Bernard who came on a free...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back