Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Links to Tomori just Brands toying with them? If we get the go ahead Zouma is in their plans, if we get told to do one - perhaps Zouma’s place is uncertain.

Dave you know his goal scoring record in inferior leagues is bang average?

Doesn't really matter, he's a quality talismanic forward. Instead of thinking purely about the goals he'd score, think about his interplay with the likes of Richarlison and Bernard.

I'd be delighted if we brought in both him and Kean somehow - one proven quality forward as a stopgap and an exciting developing wonderkid for the longer term when he beds in.

Id pretty much Guarantee that interest in Tomori is for a loan. The downside would be that would almost surely mean we wouldnt buy a CB this window.

Perhaps we would be playing the long game with Chelsea for Zouma, if he’s underused we could go in for him Jan/next summer.

I do think if a more experienced CB is available on loan, I’d take it. Wether there’s a young-ish centre half with pace to compliment what weve lost with Zouma available IDK!

I would love us to get Mandzukic for a season. Watch someone like him lead the line like a real man rather than the callow youth we have there now.

Was just gonna say I’d be made up with him AND Kean, we clearly need two forwards, the three we have now just don’t cut the mustard.

Tomori nowhere near good enough for us, even as a squad option. The jump for a youth player to our level is massive.

We may as well give Gibson or Holgate the squad position instead. In the case of Holgate, he also has more experience.

Plus we'd be giving game time to another clubs player to gain experience with little prospect of signing him if he comes good.

It's a big no from me and, for the first time, I'm beginning to worry if this is actually a real target for us, as it reeks of desperation.
It's fine, Tomori never comes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back