Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
5BYR copy.webp

Tomori will never be good enough for Everton, why develop Chelsea's young players for them? No ta. Gibson all day over him.

Maybe, if Chelsea wont sell Zouma we could go back in for him in January when he's fuming at not getting a kick.
Perhaps we would be playing the long game with Chelsea for Zouma, if he’s underused we could go in for him Jan/next summer.

Good points, Mosh has shown hes all into the long game, waiting 2 years for Brands, and I think Brands is the same way. In my opinion a well run club would indeed be looking long term and play the transfer game that way, rather than just rushing to buy whoever happens to be available that window at the position they want.

Mandzukic would bring snide and nous, and I think he'd chip in with sufficient goals. Someone who has seen it all.

DCL could learn much off him over the course of a year.

Him and Kean would be a fantastic double coup.

I've always thought we need two strikers. Mandzukic goes straight into the team. And DCL hopefully out of the door on deadline day on loan.

Weird one Lemina. He reminds me of when a talented youngster breaks through and you can see that the ability is obviously there but they just can’t put it together consistently.

Except Lemina is 25 and not a teenager.

Still though I think he’s the type of player that can be moulded into a great one with the right manager and the right system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back