Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the plan all along was to wait for all the Prem teams with dosh to spend their monies and then we go at our targets with little competition.

Brands seemed concerned with Mina last season and being gazzumped.

Leao off to Italy supposedly.

(Probably been mentioned already, like)

Leao and piatek upfront

not bad for Milan that, didn't they miss out on the champions league as well?

Maybe the plan all along was to wait for all the Prem teams with dosh to spend their monies and then we go at our targets with little competition.

Brands seemed concerned with Mina last season and being gazzumped.

Quite the opposite. He said Everton's stance never changed and that the player wanted Everton. Stood firm and believed they would get him.

Got a feeling the Lemina link is a load of crap. His agent has been linking him with everyone. I think he just wants out of Southampton.

I don't blame him

Well, from what I've seen of the Mainz player who is the main link, he's very similar. A player who can put a tackle in but also drives with the ball and has a good passing range.

What is the 6 we're supposed to be looking for? Because we have little chance of getting a player who can play the '6' role that Gana did as well as he did.
See Marco’s comments after the last set of games for your answer.

Got a feeling the Lemina link is a load of crap. His agent has been linking him with everyone. I think he just wants out of Southampton.

I don't blame him
Schniderlin going the other way, maybe Walcott would be smart business.
Both ex Saints lads, but wages, as ever would be the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back