Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is ace, watch heads fall of at word cup fc, mordor, horse punchers, mendes fc, kasabian city etc...merson co cant wait to tell the world, through bile and gritted teeth how we have now broken the market!! Lol

He has been literally wrong with just about everything hes said this window. Maybe he gets one right eventually, but his track record so far this window is nearing 0%. Sky seem to be pretty clueless these days league wide

I dont think hes called a single transfer in his life, when people have a worse record than me and esk, you need to really start ignoring them.

They should accept that. They are getting their valuation and a replacement as well as a decent midfielder. And we are getting a great winger and getting rid of two lots of dead wood/wages. 3 birds 1 stone

Yep it’s a strange one.

He’s never been disparaging about us in anyway, but everything so far suggests that he prefers Arsenal / to stay in a capital.

If he does come here ( big if ) would we end up with a player who doesn’t really want to be here, came for the money and then looks to jump ship at the first opportunity ?

Just seems a very strange one to me.

More akin to a Walsh signing than a Brand signing.

But what do I know !
If the media are to be believed he wants to go to arsenal and he wants champions league... Believe nothing until you see him actually holding a jersey and chatting some dross about how this move means so much to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back