Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No chance. Deadline is 5pm on a Thursday, skys viewing figures at that time will be about 100,000 people. No chance a club is risking a £50m investment so sky can get an extra £1k in ad revenue.

Maybe, its just always strange how last min deals are. And we are always one of the worst for it.

Maybe, its just always strange how last min deals are. And we are always one of the worst for it.

I unfortunately think it reeks of mismanagement.

Last season was different. We had a squad to assess and we only knew where that stood deep in pre-season.

They don't have that excuse this year and by Silva's comments he thought deals would have gone through.

I am happy to wait on deals to be done right. But it just seems we leave a lot of the leg work until late on.

Kean seems to have been a target for months and we look like we're close. That's a huge plus for Brands and co.

But that won't make up for not plugging obvious gaps.

I'm still confident - or maybe more hopeful, now - those gaps will be plugged. But the fact is they should have been done already. Not with 9 days to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back