Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, looks like Zouma is a no go.
That leaves Keane, Mina as the main CB's. Holgate and potentially Tomori as back ups I think is a worry. If this Gbamin can play CB (if we're getting him), I'd be ok with Tomori in the squad ahead of Holgate.

Lemina, from what I saw last year can play. Attitude? Not sure on. I'm hoping for better. We'll see.

This season should be all around pushing on and building on the momentum of the run of form from March onwards.

Some of the names being linked here seem to undermine that slightly for me, but I guess you never know.

As it stands today, without Zouma and Gana we are undoubtedly weaker. The players brought in need to be at least as good as them and ready to hit the ground running.

If we make that bid in June, I'd agree, but making our 1st bid 2 weeks before the season starts? Almost like we have missed out on our other targets and we are desperately trying to make a marquee signing.

Unless of course it is a smokescreen. But we are cutting it fine.

We shall see mate, It can’t be desperation when supposedly we knew our targets, but then again this is Everton

We need a couple of big name signings tbh. I'm not impressed at the calibre of some of those linked.

If we are to get 5 players in then we need to get a move on. I'd hoped we would be better prepared this summer but we look a bit disorganised tbh. Hopefully we don't do anything that would come across as desperation.

We need a couple of big name signings tbh. I'm not impressed at the calibre of some of those linked.

If we are to get 5 players in then we need to get a move on. I'd hoped we would be better prepared this summer but we look a bit disorganised tbh. Hopefully we don't do anything that would come across as desperation.
we don't tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back