Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think we're in for Lemina at all. His agent is pimping him out in the press, that is all. He's not wanted there and doesn't want to be there. He's a player I'd expect from Walsh, not Brands

After what marcel did last summer I still have 100% faith we’ll start the season far stronger as a team than what we ended last season with.

Also the good thing is I’ve now learnt how to use the ignore function properly so not having to see Davek, bigfatsam, billyblue, foreverblue, gwladysblue and orly posts has made the thread 100 times better reading

we don't tbh.

I think we need one or two. We need to try and close the gap with those above and squad players and developing players like Tomori for other clubs isn't going to do that.

We have enough time still and I'm optimistic we'll be in good shape, but it's risky leaving so much to be done in so short a time.

Yes, looks like Zouma is a no go.
That leaves Keane, Mina as the main CB's. Holgate and potentially Tomori as back ups I think is a worry. If this Gbamin can play CB (if we're getting him), I'd be ok with Tomori in the squad ahead of Holgate.

Lemina, from what I saw last year can play. Attitude? Not sure on. I'm hoping for better. We'll see.

...Tomori might be young, inexperienced and a bit raw but he is rapid and has the attributes Keane and Mina lack. I understand he was Derby’s player of the year, Lampard will know him well so interesting where Tomori is in the pecking order with Zouma as they are similar types.

gana gone.

No one bar Onyekuru, left in the squad I can see us shifting for decent money.

Now we see how money cashola we have.

Reckon we'll defo see a signing in the next 24/48 hours.

If not its time to order those rubber bed sheets!!!

We need a couple of big name signings tbh. I'm not impressed at the calibre of some of those linked.

If we are to get 5 players in then we need to get a move on. I'd hoped we would be better prepared this summer but we look a bit disorganised tbh. Hopefully we don't do anything that would come across as desperation.
It is getting that late in the window, desperation will start to creep in for a number of clubs not just ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back