Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Moise Kean is the only transfer I’m confident about happening.

The winger, CM to replace Gana, CB & RB - I don’t have a clue. But £55m bid for Zaha suggests the money is there if we can find the right fit for the club.

Suspect the rumours will intensify, rather than just interest I reckon we will start hearing about bids being placed now.

We all know what's going to happen.

th

Bring him home.

gana gone.

No one bar Onyekuru, left in the squad I can see us shifting for decent money.

Now we see how money cashola we have.

Reckon we'll defo see a signing in the next 24/48 hours.

If not its time to order those rubber bed sheets!!!

...it’s probably more about getting the salaries off the books. I wouldn’t be surprised if those in the last year of their contracts (McCarthy, Niasse, Mirallas) are looking at Bosman’s next summer so are not keen on permanent deals now.

Like it or not our transfer window is being controlled by the pressing need to shed wages. We are having to ship players out not to fund fees but to get the wage bill under control.

Ignoring the kids not getting contracts or sold we have taken Williams, Jags, Zouma, Lookman, Gana, Vlasic, Dowell, Sandro, Galloway, Kenny, Tarashaj off the wage bill but 6 were also on loan last year so possibly part-offset.

Lossl, Gomes (who is not a net add), Delph added but currently Mirallas, Martina, Niasse, Bolasie, Holgate, Pennington, Williams, Baningime, Besic, Onyekuru who were loaned out last year are all still fully back on our wage bill. Ten players most of whom (all bar Holgate?) will not figure in Marco’s plans plus expendable like McCarthy, Tosun.

We simply have to shed all of these to add all the players Silva wants. Every 2 we cannot shift is probably one player we cannot add as a simple rule of thumb.

Like it or not our transfer window is being controlled by the pressing need to shed wages. We are having to ship players out not to fund fees but to get the wage bill under control.

Ignoring the kids not getting contracts or sold we have taken Williams, Jags, Zouma, Lookman, Gana, Vlasic, Dowell, Sandro, Galloway, Kenny, Tarashaj off the wage bill but 6 were also on loan last year so possibly part-offset.

Lossl, Gomes (who is not a net add), Delph added but currently Mirallas, Martina, Niasse, Bolasie, Holgate, Pennington, Williams, Baningime, Besic, Onyekuru who were loaned out last year are all still fully back on our wage bill. Ten players most of whom (all bar Holgate?) will not figure in Marco’s plans plus expendable like McCarthy, Tosun.

We simply have to shed all of these to add all the players Silva wants. Every 2 we cannot shift is probably one player we cannot add as a simple rule of thumb.

That's logic and not wanted here. Get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back