Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Why would Barca prefer him to come to everton if Zenit matched their asking price.
Unless they want to keep us sweet with regard to richarlison and kean in the future

I imagine they’d want their cast-offs to go to (and thrive in) teams in ‘big’ leagues so that there’s a market for future unwanted players. Not many will pay too much attention if he’s lighting up a farmers’ leagues and as a result they may struggle to shift the next young attacker they don’t really fancy.

I don't think so

Bernard, Kean and Richarlison as a front 3 looks like a licence to score goals

Yes, greater depth would be nice, but getting replacements for Zouma and Gana is the more pressing issue right now IMO

You do realise we can do all 3 things?

If we want to compete we need better than Theo freaking Walcott.

Dont sell Everton short Mikey, dont panic due to lack of time, demand what we need, its VERY clear :

1 RB
1 CB
1 DM
1 Winger
1 ST

Accept nothing else.

I don't think so

Bernard, Kean and Richarlison as a front 3 looks like a licence to score goals

Yes, greater depth would be nice, but getting replacements for Zouma and Gana is the more pressing issue right now IMO
Bernard is not a goalscorer sadly.

I rate him and I think he'd be excellent option to have as a rotation, but we need someone who'll be more of a threat.

I voted NO for Zaha, but I'm changing my mind on him lately. He could fit right in I think and a frontline of Zaha - Kean - Richarlison is just wow.

You do realise we can do all 3 things?

If we want to compete we need better than Theo freaking Walcott.

Dont sell Everton short Mikey, dont panic due to lack of time, demand what we need, its VERY clear :

1 RB
1 CB
1 DM
1 Winger
1 ST

Accept nothing else.
Give this man a pineapple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back