Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky Sports last to the party and even then they still get it totally wrong and make things up. There is no buy back clause. All of the reputable sources are saying that the deal is first dibs if Everton ever sell. Masterful piece of negotiating by Brands considering Juve were adamant about the buy back clause.

As much as clubs like to do their transfer business early... if extremely difficult. Clubs with as much need and bigger budgets and more pulling power than us have been fairly quiet so far. Everyone - players, agents and clubs seems to want to wait and try to increase their options before making decisions. Players at the top of our wish list... might be 3rd or 4th options for bigger clubs you might show their hand late if they have missed out of primary targets. I have no problem with us doing deals late... the important thing is getting them over the line. The problem is the later we leave it the greater the risk of things going belly up and Everton having no time to react... so I can understand why we all worry. I wouldn't say it a sign of poor planning or inadequacy that they aren't done yet.

Could be that one transfer will trigger more and more in a domino effect as people move to second and third choices. If so, there could be bargains to be had for those willing to do their business in the last days of the window?

So if Kean is sorted, we just need a cb and a cm now and it's not been a bad window
I think all 3 are realistic. Really want big Zoums and I would be happy with some young talent on the wing and up the middle. Honestly really like some of our young guys who played with the U23 team. Would like to give them a shout this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back