Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I would take Gary Cahill if it meant we had more money to sign another decent attacking player.
Could be a stop gap until Zouma was more likely.
He’s only 33, not like his legs have fallen off.
Never rated Cahill even when he had legs. I'd guarantee that he wouldnt have been picked for England if he hadnt played for Chelsea either. Totally over-rated.

Hes right in a way tho, I mean not ALL fans hate him, but theres quite a few.

I mean hes literally our best player and I find myself having to try and convince others of that undisputable fact.

But loads of people seem to think little Bernie will be replacing him, LOL.
Bernard needs to stay out wide... the cheeky little devil he is! Siggy is unreal with his workrate and his movement off the ball. If he gets to the point where he cant walk or shoot, ill give him my legs. BOY! That boot he has

Well, I'd like to see how Steve Walshs spreadsheet looks after we get rid of the rest of the dross he bought in. Yeah, he's made us money with those few players, but look at the rest
The rest are mostly high fee Koeman signings: Klaassen, Sigurdsson, Keane, Bolasie, Schneiderlin...players Walsh would never have gone near given his track record, and players who were publicly targeted by Koeman himself.

If Schneiderlin is off to Turkey, are we going to buy another CM other than Gbamin? We would have Gbamin, Gomes, Delph and Davies. And Gbamin may as well play CB. Sangare anyone?

Starting to feel like we are playing a waiting game with Chelski on the CB position. We want Zouma, but if they won’t sell we take Tomori on loan. Wonder if there have been discussions between the club to that effect and we are just waiting on Lampard to make a decision...

Starting to feel like we are playing a waiting game with Chelski on the CB position. We want Zouma, but if they won’t sell we take Tomori on loan. Wonder if there have been discussions between the club to that effect and we are just waiting on Lampard to make a decision...

Really can't see us going for tomori, there's so many clubs that will have a more experienced center back to offload on loan.

Perhaps, but I don't see the value of taking Tomori on loan as I don;t see him competing with Keane/Mina. We need that extra CB to provide genuine competition to both of those two. Mina in particular needs to kept on his toes after a somewhat stuttering start to his time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back