Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
BREAKING NEWS

Sky sources understand Napoli want to sign WIlfried Zaha from Crystal Palace and are willing to pay 60m euros for the Ivory Coast international.

However, Palace’s position has not changed – Zaha is not for sale and has four years left on his contract.
For a lad who wants a london move...but may consider a move up north...
Italy ??? Almost the same chance as Baines going to Plymouth.

For a lad who wants a london move...but may consider a move up north...
Italy ??? Almost the same chance as Baines going to Plymouth.

To be fair to him a lad who wanted to play for England ended up in the Ivory Coast.

I’d seriously fancy a couple of years in the south of Italy, Napoli is some club, out on its own in a lot of ways and different from the norm. I can see an attraction myself, but we don’t really know on the lad himself.

Someone want to translate as I clear my voice for 9 months of pure and unadulterated booing.

He's good where he is, yes the premier league prospect is exciting, but he has a contract and happy to be there.

Someone want to translate as I clear my voice for 9 months of pure and unadulterated booing.

Along the lines of, he was asked about the rumoured interest from us, he said he hadn't heard anything, was happy at Lyon and wanted to do his best for them.

That Zaha Napoli stuff is pure wham. One team are/we’re up for it and that was us. Maybe we’re making moves now Malcom has buggered off or maybe Palace want us to come back in for him. Somethings happening for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back