Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha would be £80m and demand better than his £130k a week wages.

Why do we think that’s still a good idea for 10 goals 5 assists a season?
We won't pay 80m. 130k a season isn't that bad. Our top earner but I've seen we already pay people 120k so what's the difference really.

In addition to the 10 and 5 he earned 7 penalties. Count those as assists, and a penalty is a better chance than most open play chances, you've got one of the most prolific wingers in the league. And no VAR isnt going to stop him from earning pens. The guy gets fouled.

Someone want to translate as I clear my voice for 9 months of pure and unadulterated booing.

Hi mate,

You’ve spent the last week just regurgitating this rumour over and over. You’ve had zero bites from anyone and it’s getting a bit tedious. We are not signing the lad, it’s that simple. I hope this clears it up for you.

Many thanks.

Just seen that on twitter. Sometimes i do forget how good Sigurdsson's passing can be. His ability to wait a split second and weight a pass correctly is brilliant.

Agreed , I love siggy me he’s pure class with the ball. Those misses wernt just chances they were as good a chance as you can expect in the prem , clear through , no bounce on the ball, don’t have to change stride and the useless gits either send it down the keepers throat or miss the target completely

To be fair to him a lad who wanted to play for England ended up in the Ivory Coast.

I’d seriously fancy a couple of years in the south of Italy, Napoli is some club, out on its own in a lot of ways and different from the norm. I can see an attraction myself, but we don’t really know on the lad himself.
He struggled in Manchester of all places, cant imagine Italy being his bag. He comes across as a talented lad but a lad who cant really be arsed outside of his comfort zone. Napoli ??? Hahaha...L4 would be a stretch...he is just one of them players. All the talent, not so much the will

He struggled in Manchester of all places, cant imagine Italy being his bag. He comes across as a talented lad but a lad who cant really be arsed outside of his comfort zone. Napoli ??? Hahaha...L4 would be a stretch...he is just one of them players. All the talent, not so much the will

I think the exact opposite to be honest, think the lads has bags of character and really admirable values to be honest.

One of the reasons I’d be a big fan of his.

I say arsed....bit harsh, he was certainly arsed, just dont think he has that winning mentality without a crowd ......
Actually, I dont come on the transfer thread much...Now I see why. I'm gunna be that man that Paul Whitehouse chuckles at......
Yeah, deffo yeah, oh deffo no !!! Yeah...deffo !!

I think the exact opposite to be honest, think the lads has bags of character and really admirable values to be honest.

One of the reasons I’d be a big fan of his.
Can you mention his admirable values ??, offered Man u ...took it, offered The Arse, clearly wants it....offered ours....could be interested. Not exactly
Matt le tissue .....spelling correct, letters in wrong order !!!

Think this is harsh. He went to United at 20, signed by a manager that wasn’t there when he turned up. He was also at the biggest club in the country (possibly World) just as they went on a massive downward spiral. Can’t put that on a 20 year old and say it was because he wasn’t in London and so didn’t fancy it.

Can you mention his admirable values ??, offered Man u ...took it, offered The Arse, clearly wants it....offered ours....could be interested. Not exactly
Matt le tissue .....spelling correct, letters in wrong order !!!

I wrote a bit here on it in the last few weeks mate.

Think this is harsh. He went to United at 20, signed by a manager that wasn’t there when he turned up. He was also at the biggest club in the country (possibly World) just as they went on a massive downward spiral. Can’t put that on a 20 year old and say it was because he wasn’t in London and so didn’t fancy it.
I say just that !! He is a great player who plays best with a supportive crowd. He comes to us with THAT price....I give him 3 games before he feels the same regrets he had with United. We are a very demanding bunch...and so we should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back